3.01.2012

Three Weeks Later

scale

I can't believe it's been about three weeks since I've last updated.  Then again, I can.  Home improvement things seem to come to a screeching halt during the cold winters months.  Jeff is also now a full time student and the work is all on me.  Of course, we know how effective that is.......  

So in the last month or so I've painted the bedroom, which you've already seen, and done a little bit of antiquing.  (Thus the photo of my little $10 food scale)  See!  I'm good for something!  Even if it is shopping.  

I also recently started a small food blog called Scratch That: Eating the way Memaw Intended.  So far, it's not much, but I hope to be able to put more time into it.  I will admit that my real interests have been in cooking.  I think it's because you can create something beautiful and the satisfaction of the effort and final product is so addicting.  So please, head on over there and join, comment, or hate on it.. whatever you so choose.

I hope you all are doing well, and that the promise of spring is as exciting to you as it is to me.  Here's to an exciting, project-full March!  

1 comment:

KarenB said...

$10 is a really good price. Mine was $25, I think. Nice job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails