2.07.2011

New Chairs!

New Chair

Today I ventured out in hopes of finding the last couple of chairs to complete our dining set. I wanted three multiples of two in order to create some sort of consistency. Well, I found them! They're a couple of vintage wooden chairs. The cushion is cheapy orange velvet which will be replaced. I'm also planning on painting them to match the mustard chair. That brings me to my next dilemma:

Remember these?? I'm debating on whether or not I should paint them mustard as well. As much as I love them the way they are, I'm not sure they're cohesive enough to work with the rest of the set.

1st Chair

Check them out all together. What do you think about the paint color?

All Chairs

1 comment:

KarenB said...

In the top photo it looks yellow. In the bottom it looks white. I'd say paint them all the same. Put the blue fabric on the curlique chair to tie them together and maybe a tie on cushion to the other chairs. I love them! What a great combination!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails