12.15.2010

Happy Hump Day!

Real Simple Magazine

So it's wednesday, which means I'm halfway through finals week. Let me tell you how awesome this is! Not only are my finals almost done, but soon I get to decorate my house for christmas, finish up painting the kitchen woodwork and I get to blog more!! I have a ton of stuff I really want to talk about. Cooking, saving money, DIY, making crafty weird things, all sorts of stuff. I promise, promise that you'll get me back soon. So one more Anthropology final and I'm all yours.

I hope you all are doing well! Have you started christmas shopping, because I surely have not! Ha. I'm so bad.

Look forward to some cookie posts, lemoncello instructions, kitchen cabinet photos and some knitty projects. See you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails