10.25.2011

Workin' On It

I know.. I know.. Long time no see.  I really don't understand what my problem is 'cus blogging ain't that hard. (Woah, I sound like a Kansan).  Well, let me fill you in.  Jeff and I have decided to reside our entire house.  Yes, we have taken the plunge.  A found farewell to our Lil' Tykes house (aka vinyl) and hello to our new lap siding (woodish).  Jeff took a few photos of the before and the in between.  Take a look!

before

before3



before4

before1
It's BLACK!

before5


before2
It's a start!

before7


before6

Okay, so here is the question.  What should we paint it??!  We're going between white or a medium toned gray with white trim.  I'm honestly stumped.  Oh, and by the way, we've opted to paint this house ourselves.  Woah Mary!

So I really need some feedback.  Ready, set, go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails