12.30.2010

Pantone Color of the Year 2011


One of my favorite parts of the new year is finding out what the Pantone color forecast is. Call me ridiculous (and I'm sure you are) but I honestly love it. I have to admit though, I'm not a huge pink fan. Call me an anti-girly girl, but I much preferred the 2010 color. There is something so gorgeous about the right shade of blue.

So with this forecast do me a few favors: make sure to read the description of this color and watch for this color to pop up in all things home decor related. I predict that as soon as January hits you'll see it on HGTV, House Beautiful, Country Living, Apartment Therapy, etc. Pantone almost dictates home decor on a unknown color level. You'll even see this color on the runways, I promise. 2011 is the year of pink.


So there you have it. Apparently you're supposed to swath yourself in pink!
Happy 2011!

P.S- The last photo was LITERALLY the first one I found on House Beautiful without even searching. What can I say? Sometimes I'm so right it kills me inside. Teehee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails