9.28.2010

Our Anniversary

So like I said yesterday, we were celebrating our second anniversary. I just wanted to share a few photos with you.


First a few shots of us:




This is the place we ate. Pricey but totally amazingly tasty:


Obviously I liked it. They bring you a ton of different meats to try, mashed potatoes, polenta and fried bananas. Also, they have a fancy schmancy salad bar. You just have to pay one price (like a normal buffet) and it's pretty much all you can eat.

We even had a pretty sunset!

Later on we took a walk down the river walk and saw this really cool bridge. I had to take a few photos.

One more of the hairband I made. The feathers stick up a little farther than they look, but this unfortunately is the best shot.

Here's to two happy years!

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Cute bag and cute hairband. That is where your Daddy and I had our first date. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails