7.02.2010

Family Photos

This is a photo of my grandparents on their wedding day. I believe they've been married almost 55 years! (Correct me if I'm wrong mom). I've been searching through my computer looking for old photos I can print and frame for our house! I love these. There is something so personal about them and even though I wasn't alive on their wedding day it brings back memories of growing up and visiting them.

Here are a few more of my favorites...

My Dad and his father

My mother's parents

My Mother and her mom

My mother and her dad

I love these. Hopefully I'll find a good place for them in my house!

2 comments:

KarenB said...

I'm pretty sure J & W just celebrated 56 since your Daddy will be 55 in September. ;-) I'll ask Dad.

Lauren said...

I'm sure dad would be fine with subtracting a bit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails