11.30.2011

A Christmas Story



Everyone has a memory that really stands out in their life.  My Grandfather has made a name for himself by telling stories and encouraging others to share their own. (Check out his website here.  I'm telling you it's totally worth it.)  Personally, I don't really know if I have a specific story, but I do have a song.  My sister and I were bathed and baptized in musicals, especially Christmas musicals.  White Christmas was always my favorite mostly because of the song "Sisters".  I honestly think Bing and Danny did it best.  Their version defines the relationship I have with my sister, goofy, never too serious, but always meaningful.  This song and this particular musical have a special place in my heart.  It reminds me of my family, Christmases in Massachusetts, and a lovely childhood.

Do you have a story or a song?  I'd love it if you'd share.

1 comment:

KarenB said...

Awww, very fun memories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails