1.26.2011

Spring Fever

Design Sponge (I think)

Everyone, especially my husband, knows that I kill all things green. There is not a plant (yes, including cacti), that I have not accidently murdered. Even with this fact in mind I am still the victim of spring fever. I'm dreaming of fresh fruit, green grass, warm days on my front porch, and last but not least, TOMATOES. I am dying for a good tomato. So as spring slowly approaches I will tentatively plan my veggie garden and maybe my next venture in canning.

So here is my question: is there a plant out there that I might be able to keep alive? If you have any suggestions on cultivating a green thumb I would greatly appreciate it. In the mean time, say a little prayer for the future plants that will fall prey to my not-so-golden touch.

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails