10.13.2010

It's Done!

Okay, I really need to get better at coming up with witty titles. Mine just ain't cutting it. So anyway, our first chandelier is done! We're both extremely excited. We sprayed it with a matte black spray paint to coordinate with the black on the fireplace. It's the perfect proportion to the table and it just looks classy! We also kinda think the paint made it look a bit like wrought iron. All I have to say is that it's going to look freaking amazing with our granite and tile work.
Take a look:



So for around $30 bucks (maybe more since it had a ton of light bulbs) we have a new chandelier! I love finding ways to cheat the "decorating system".

I've also been playing around with wall colors for the kitchen. I have a ton of time to finalize it, but I seem to keep leaning towards yellow tones. I really was hoping that I could escape the yellow kitchen fever, considering it seems to be so popular with the general public. I also am totally against a red kitchen, that's also kinda overdone. Really, the gold/mustard colors just keep whispering my name. So many choices, it's just mind boggling. I guess I just need vetos from my husband.

1 comment:

KarenB said...

It looks amazing! I love it. I bet it's so much brighter in there too. Yippee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails