9.23.2010

The "Personal" in Your Style


I recently picked up the current issue of House Beautiful and inside there were several profiles of the designers who created each spread. The goal of this was to show how their personalities and favorite things influenced their style. It makes so much sense! I'm starting to believe that taking a serious look in your wardrobe, the images you gravitate towards in magazines, and overall assessments of yourself can really help narrow down ideas for home decor. So I decided to post my version of this profile and I totally encourage you to do it as well!

Here is my profile:

Car: 2005 Navy Blue Scion Xa
Pet: Two dogs, a Golden retriever and a Pekinese/Schnauzer mix
Drink: red wine
Lipstick: Nars Cruising
Mascara: Rimmel Curves
Shampoo: Pureology Hydrate
Gadget: my Macbook
Book: Harry Potter
Handbag: My current Target purchase is sufficing
Sunglasses: My Ray-ban Cats
Watch: a white watch my mother gave me for my 25th birthday
Scent: Lemon rind
Last song downloaded: Rose's Turn sung by Bette Midler
APP: The GPS on my phone
Movie: Funny Face with Audrey Hepburn
Junk Food: Vanilla Icecream with rainbow jimmies
Guilty Pleasure: perezhilton.com



p.s- My chairs are completed, pictures will hopefully be posted tomorrow if the sun cooperates with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails